Simplistic MosFET HV Shunt Regs

Attachments

• SSHV1.jpg
    SSHV1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 658
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
As before in this thread we saw that in some layouts helps. But also shows some interference with transient edge theoretically. So as it was done with disco, recommendation is to allow space for it on a pcb and jumper if the thing is stable, or use if in doubt. It can damp some nH PCB inductance interaction with Q2 in practice. In point to point maybe easily no base stopper. At least I did not see difference in p2p.

Hi Salas, ikoflexer!
tonight i do again!
The new cricuit use 2sk17 is very good, i think is better than use 2 BC560.

In my pre use tube 6C45.* last pre , there are a lot noise, hum.

Last times I use Salas shunt use 2 BC56. the sound is still noise and hum,
But . this times I chang 2 BC560 by 2SK170 sample you post.
the sound is not noise, only a little hum. Im happy. It is very good, Tonight I dont sleep! hum hu !

It is exelent! wonderful!
Thank Salas and ikoflexer!

Pm: Salas :I want to ask copyrighted designs?
I want to ask you license boards to share community
And I make Board to share all Members , I would pay to Forum 1+ 2$/board Salas shunt.
What do you think about it???
thank you very much

Last edited:
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Salas, ikoflexer!
tonight i do again!
The new cricuit use 2sk17 is very good, i think is better than use 2 BC560.

In my pre use tube 6C45.* last pre , there are a lot noise, hum.

Last times I use Salas shunt use 2 BC56. the sound is still noise and hum,
But . this times I chang 2 BC560 by 2SK170 sample you post.
the sound is not noise, only a little hum. Im happy. It is very good, Tonight I dont sleep! hum hu !

It is exelent! wonderful!
Thank Salas and ikoflexer!

Pm: Salas :I want to ask copyrighted designs?
I want to ask you license boards to share community
And I make Board to share all Members , I would pay to Forum 1+ 2$/board Salas shunt.
What do you think about it???
thank you very much

Happy that you are happy. What you mean? You want to do a group buy here as we did with the Pass DCB1S redesign of mine?

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Firstly the ''Simpler Simplistic'' has to be tested by one or two members that have to volunteer here to test your board for it. We call it prototype or ''proto'' testing. After they are happy it all works fine, they tell us more about reliability, no hum no noise etc. If that phase is a success, you can go to the group buy section or GB and say there how many boards you can at least make at what price and make your intention to donate to the forum known to the administration. There people will declare interest and will trust you for paypal, its their responsibility. DIYA does not interfere with group buys, just hosts them. Me I don't want any money for group buy for members. Only save me a couple of boards I keep as souvenirs if you finally organize it. But I will not endorse any commercial action on ebay etc. OK?

Hi Salas!

Ok! I make 10 Board ''Simpler Simplistic'' and sent to 10 member, thay are try do it, When It is ok, and good, I make it, I dont sell them in ebay, only share in this room!

I run ''Simpler Simplistic'' from 7- 10.35 , is still good,
I think it's better than the old version
less noise, more stable, and sound better! good design

Pre for my very sensitive to the source * I sent him and circuit layout *

Thank