Simplistic MosFET HV Shunt Regs

This actually my cousin project and I have some parts that might suitable for the purpose. I want to know whether the outstage has the same B+ as the first and second stages? Is that 179v??

Do you suggest he put one SSHV2 for the first and second stage and the other SSHV2 for the output stage? I meant per channel.

Also, one power transformer for first and second stages and the other transformer for the output stage.

Just IMHO.Technically - yes, but in the balanced circuits the single point of power for a stage is essential for best PSRR, so I'd not divide the power supply into so many pieces. The first two tubes (4 triodes) form one stage, so - one SSHV, then - tube (double triode) is the second stage which I'd power from the same (first) SSHV. The only stage - output - deserves its own power supply and it can be anything really.
Difficult question, several answers here highlight the differences in the similar designs. But I wonder - why do you leave the -110V supply alone? It is the part of the B+s for the first stages!

that attenuator shown in the left diagram cannot be balanced impedance.
The attenuators are inherently not identical impedance. The tapping point/wiper is inherently not equal and this too affects the balance of impedance.
Balanced means balanced impedance and that applies to the connection between modules. It's the connection that is balanced impedance. it's the precision of this balance that attains the interference rejection.

Since I have 2 x ladder type stereo 100K stepped attenuate, and it should be suitable to put this stereo attenuator in a balanced type circuit per side. What about putting this type stepped attenuator in this LS5 MKIII circuit and completely ignore the attenuator arrangement stated on the circuit diagram.