sigma amp from dr. borivoje jagodic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Reason why?...it is because i am inviting him to come to us.

destroyer X said:
because his designs are appearing here, in this International forum...as there are people that wants his presence...as he may be happy to know what is happening here... and we will be honored by his presence.

Also i am a personal friend of him..we used in the early past to communicate with reasonable constance...so...i am worried...i have concerns related what happened with Bora.

I have perceived that those things interest him...as i told....happened that he answered me translations of Brazilian forum text.

This means, to me, that he is hardly interested to know everything that is connected to his name or designs,

Also because we need some advises, or, at least i need those.

And more, beeing the designer, he is the responsable related the amplifier, will be usefull to him, to know the bugs that have appeared, also to know some "special" uses, alike the one Sakis Petropoulos force the unit to work...... as Sakis needs an amplifier that will be overdriven by the mixer operator during parties..also that will work full power all time long...well..those things.

I hope i could answer your question (Why?)

regards Victor.

Carlos

Well,I have sent him mail few day's ago and hi wrote me that his has seen text on this forum about Legend.I think that hi will sonn write something useful for Sakis and to all us.

I also built Epsilon-Lavardin amplifier.It's only idea of boraomega,but I use IRFP240 and IRFP9240.

Sorry people because I write so small,I don't know very well English....I must to take a course!

Join the club men....i also do not know that language

Englander ( the language i understand..that one makes me write...not real english) is very complicated...one single word and hundreds of meanings...when i have hundreds of words that can explain each special meaning.

Well..complicated too...but Japanese is much more complicated.

Watakushi wa buragiru gin des.

I was in Japan telling taxi drivers that:

- Watashi wa buragiru gin des.

And the driver gone laughing...all them..till i discovered that watashi is for girls only...ahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

Nice work Victor....nice image.

Thank you as you are sharing those things with us.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nice work victor.jpg
    nice work victor.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,227
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.