sigma amp from dr. borivoje jagodic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
> SinPower-------- 160W RMS/8 oma ; 225W RMS/4 oma
> MUsicPOwer (IHF)- 210W RMS/8 ohm ; 300W RMS/4
> FReq.---- 10Hz-105KHz (-3dB THD below 0.005%)
> THD------------------ 0.004% na 100W RMS/8 ohm
0.008% na 180W RMS/8 ohm
0.009% na 240W RMS/4 ohm
> TIM------------------- 0.005% na 140W RMS/8 ohm (50Hz/7KHz 4:1)
> S/N--- >100dB (100W RMS)
> Slew rate-------------115V/uS
> Damping faktor------->450 na 150W RMS/8 ohm

These are the specs...
SIgma is a high quality amp,I didn`t built it or listened to this amplifier but I`m shure it is a good and stable.
cheers!

!

One picture of Sigma amplifier.Soon more from me....

Attachments

• sigma amp.jpg
    sigma amp.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3,204
Thank you Grimberg and thank you Victor 1986

Bonito o emblema do Senta a Púa Grimberg...eu gostei muito.

Pretty that sign of second world war Brazilian aircraft Grimberg.

Thank you Victor1986.... from time to time i use to send and receive mails to and from Doctor Bora....he is very nice... a little busy too.

regards,

Carlos

Re: Thank you Grimberg and thank you Victor 1986

destroyer X said:

Bonito o emblema do Senta a Púa Grimberg...eu gostei muito.

Pretty that sign of second world war Brazilian aircraft Grimberg.

Thank you Victor1986.... from time to time i use to send and receive mails to and from Doctor Bora....he is very nice... a little busy too.

regards,

Carlos

Yes,Bora is really nice guy and busy.He was sick and he was in hospital,but now is OK.I will attach picture's soon,I finished chasis for Sigma amplifier,capacitor's are F&T 2*30000uF for stereo,transformer 750VA...

I have sent a mail to Bora, asking his presence

But i am "feeling"...sniffing...that Bora is sick.

Can someone inform what is going on with Bora....his daddy passed away some monthes ago...but i am having concerns about his own health.

I have invited him to come to us...but i do not know if he is strong enougth to do that.

Bora used to "surf" the internet....once he found Brazilians talking inside one of our foruns...talking about him....he came to me asking me translations....so...he use to track everything that is connected to his name and amplifiers.

I have strong concerns.... i hope someone can inform something about Bora.....VICTOR!!!!...please, do you know something?

regards,

Carlos

Re: I have sent a mail to Bora, asking his presence

destroyer X said:

But i am "feeling"...sniffing...that Bora is sick.

Can someone inform what is going on with Bora....his daddy passed away some monthes ago...but i am having concerns about his own health.

I have invited him to come to us...but i do not know if he is strong enougth to do that.

Bora used to "surf" the internet....once he found Brazilians talking inside one of our foruns...talking about him....he came to me asking me translations....so...he use to track everything that is connected to his name and amplifiers.

I have strong concerns.... i hope someone can inform something about Bora.....VICTOR!!!!...please, do you know something?

regards,

Carlos

Bora it's now OK as I know.Why?

Reason why?...it is because i am inviting him to come to us.

because his designs are appearing here, in this International forum...as there are people that wants his presence...as he may be happy to know what is happening here... and we will be honored by his presence.

Also i am a personal friend of him..we used in the early past to communicate with reasonable constance...so...i am worried...i have concerns related what happened with Bora.

I have perceived that those things interest him...as i told....happened that he answered me translations of Brazilian forum text.

This means, to me, that he is hardly interested to know everything that is connected to his name or designs,

Also because we need some advises, or, at least i need those.

And more, beeing the designer, he is the responsable related the amplifier, will be usefull to him, to know the bugs that have appeared, also to know some "special" uses, alike the one Sakis Petropoulos force the unit to work...... as Sakis needs an amplifier that will be overdriven by the mixer operator during parties..also that will work full power all time long...well..those things.

I hope i could answer your question (Why?)

regards Victor.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.