• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scan Speak OEM and standart line and other drivers spring clearance sale(over 100psc)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there, I traded 4psc 21w8554 to turkey a few days before your post. I still may provide 21w8554 custom versions (black coated kevlar)

how much 21w8554-01 do you need?

Andy- love to see scan speak lover :) , but they are not the same , even they came from the same place (just like womans : ) scan speak 6-7 inch drivers sounds very diferent from each other. I will write email and we may work something to your project which suits your needs ,just specify your project and I will try to help with drivers support.

have a good autumn projects everyone :)

Last edited:
Would like to buy the two 18W8531G00 speakers. Are they still available?

OK I will look what I still have, may find a pair 18w8531g00 still. email me if you did not ge treply in week or so. Please do not use private message,as it really uncomfortable when using mobile net.

there is short update what is left -

SCAN SPEAK BRAND DRIVERS
3)15W8530K00 1psc new 85eur may find soem other 15w used but not too much.
6)15WU8741T00 -1psc A-150EUR or any reasonable offer.its new.
8)21w8554-xx 6psc (coated black kevlar, cooper phase plug, OEM) 120-100EUR/psc REDUCED TO 90EUR EACH
9)18w8545-00 around 2-3psc A-100eur, B-90eur,C-85eur
10)18w8545K-00 arround 3-4psc A-100eur, B-90eur,C-85eur
12)21w4555 carbon fiber cone 1psc 80eur/psc

FOCAL JMLab BRAND drivers

1) FOCAL TBU tweeters (OEM to JMLab grande utopia Be 2002) more than 4 pairs available new unused-800EUR/each. REDUCED TO 500eur/each. this is rare oportunity to get hand on theese special tweeters.

2)Focal TBU Tweeters with titanium dome (the same or similar) to Kharma tweeters 500eur/each REDUCED TO 450eur/each

Would like to buy the two 18W8531G00 speakers. Are they still available?

Sorry, I missed username on my offer, I looked mail echange history- all my sales (mean time or future) does not valid to this member. I do not now if Tarasque is good member(I belive so) but it was "time waster" for a long time (which is not bad- it happens to all of us) with special intention(not so good ) to do that.. so sorry.

fishball79- email with 15w photos sent. thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.