• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scan Speak OEM and standart line and other drivers spring clearance sale(over 100psc)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
IMPORTANT UPDATE and sale rules

Hi Richlund I will get back to you when will check what i still have.

at the moment - I again got one parcel damaged. together with rules stated previuosly in this and other sales threads I add few more-

1) I am using new packaking technology, where drivers have some amortisation damping is quite safe-it have can be thrown from 1.5-2 meter and will jump out like basket ball. however received photo of box where box become spheric after travel! as a bonus it is cutted with sharp thing. I am not sure what some countries post couriers do with parcels- my imagination doesnt go that high, but I am tired to refund money or ship other drivers- here is what I asking to do(at least any of one mentioned things)-

1) order wood packaking or triple box to ensure box will stay sturdy(that is nessesary that driver will be fixed inside box) no paper box can survive if somebody drop it and drive with car on it or similar damage.
2)insure parcel to full value.
3)if you see that box have unnaural shape or very damaged or it has been opened in customs - ask postman to saty and OPEN it ONLY with Presence of post oficer worker, and if there anything damaged fill damaged item claim.
4)use EMS (express mail service) for more expensive drivers.it seems have lower damaged parcel rate.

damaging rate is about 6-8 parcels from 100 so its quite high.

Hi Elviukai

Sorry if we were being lazy.

I think we wanted definite confirmation that you had certain drivers in stock as the list in the first post is a few months old. Maybe you could post another stock list?

If this means you have drivers constantly in stock (in my case 2 x ScanSpeak 15W/8530K01 @ 100EUR) I will get back to you.

Many thanks

Rich :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.