SAA7210 to PCM56, a Dutch-American connection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Am looking in SAA7210 datasheet. It all has problably to do with the rise time of signals to logic levels zero to 1 and 1 to zero.

Attachments

• schermafdruk.png
    schermafdruk.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 501
Hi Guido.

I live in the north, Drenthe, small town just under the smoke of Emmen. Thanks for kind offer. But if you have to drive a long time don't feel obliged to come along for this project of me, your time is very valuable i guess.

I have to resolder everything again, because it's a mess by now, tried a lot this afternoon, no succes.
Pitty because it had the capacities to sound really good.
Think it over, and will problably go for the universal PCM1704 schematic. and then in 16bit version. More components but that doesn't matter when it works good.

Rfbrw, will print your version and have a good look at it. Thanks.

And yes, the nos sound is still rubbish.

I must admit, the human hearing can be fooling. What sounds very good one night, is sounding less the other...

Which fir filter do you prefer then, 4X, 8X, internal in PCM dac, or separate (SM****) filters? I get sick and tired of the synthetic treble from 7220. Some better is the upsampling feature from CD of my DVD/SACD player.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.