• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rubycon 4700uF x 63V (ROHS) - $1.25 each

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Revised price list coming soon...

Thanks to USPS I will be posting soon revised pricing lists.

This is due to increase in postage fees starting January 22, 2012.
The increase is minimal, but since I do not markup shipping nor PayPal fees, I need to pass the extra costs along... sorry! :(

Enjoy the weekend and beware of that hot soldering iron... :eek:

Just wondering...

I have no pending shipments this week - all orders received were out the door last week... ;)

I believe I should have seen more acknowledgments of receipt, so in case you got your caps, please let me know.:rolleyes:

If you have any problems with your order, please let me know and I will make it right. :eek:

Cheers!

WARNING - REVISED PRICING (thanks to USPS)

I finally got around to figure out the revised pricing based on the new USPS prices (Jan 2012). :xeye:

If you need a quantity larger than 20, please let me know so I can figure out the least expensive shipping method method. :eek:

Just FYI, so far I have shipped as few as 4 and as many as 980 capacitors to a single buyer. :eek:

Thanks!

Attachments

• caps_pricing.pdf
    7.8 KB · Views: 346
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.