• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Arthur sent me a Google-translated version of the FC-100 Builder's Manual, and I must confess that I was not able
to understand a lot of sentences and details.

I therefore decided to manually translate the manual.

I prepared for this task by drinking some glasses of Scotch Whisky and really, the whisky inspired my knowledge of the English language,
but I had troubles hitting the correct letters on the keyboard then.

I sent my translation back to Arthur and asked him to translate the manual from Scottish-English into American-English.

So do not get desperate with the German manual: you all will have a readable English version of it in the next few days.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Michael,

this is the answer to your request.

http://www.abload.de/img/image1a2u2m.png

Your letter has been dispatched in Frankfurt / Germany on April, 30th and has been transferred to the United States of America.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 436
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.