Rockford Fosgate Power 360a2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I do have audio there but they are different looking signals. Q202 looks like the input. Q203 looks like the input, but instead of having a straight line in between cycles its really wavey. Q202 has a straight line in between cycles. If this does not make sense I can post a pic.

There is no audible audio from the channel. When I touch my scope lead to the bridging terminal, the signal looks the same as the input signal from the RCA. When you increase the volume on the head unit the signal does not change like the other channel. It stays like the input signal and does not amplify or change.

I will post a series of pics. The first is input signal at idle, the second is the good channel at idle, and the third is the faulty channel at idle. Scope settings are 50m vol/div and 5us.

I will post signal the change in signal in the next post.

Attachments

• Power 360a2 idle signals 001 input idle.jpg
    Power 360a2 idle signals 001 input idle.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 48
  • Power 360a2 idle signals 002 good channel idle.jpg
    Power 360a2 idle signals 002 good channel idle.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 50
  • Power 360a2 idle signals 003 bad channel idle.jpg
    Power 360a2 idle signals 003 bad channel idle.jpg
    819.2 KB · Views: 46
I posted a pick of the good channel wave form. This signal is identical on both sides of C111 and changes as it should.

The faulty channel has no signal nor does C223, just flatline. Thats why I didnt post a pic dont really think its relavent.

Scope settings are 5 vol/div and 2ms

Attachments

• Power 360a2 waveform 001.jpg
    Power 360a2 waveform 001.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 49
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.