RIP Carlos DestroyerX

I'm saddened to announce that we've lost a friend of our DIY community. Carlos Mergulhão, an undeniable and inspiring figure in the do-it-yourself and audio amplifier world, passed away yesterday, October 7th, 2023. He consistently encouraged many of us to explore, innovate, and create. While at times controversial, his passion and dedication to our movement were undeniable. His legacy will live on in every project we undertake. Our deepest condolences to all who mourn his loss. May he rest in peace. 🙏🖤

• Thank You
Reactions: 18 users
Our meeting around the swimming pool is not yet canceled, just postponed, Carlos!
cheers-jpg.144193

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/dx-triamp-bass-unit.153060/post-1956113
RIP my dear friend.
Cheers Michael

Reactions: 10 users
Oh my!!

This is very sad.

Carlos, my friend!

You were the reason I started in this hobby, you showed me the way to start, inspired me to make my first amplifier and re-learn my electronics. You brought a sense of personality to this forum, engaging, fun, pushing the boundaries of the rules just in the right way, a friendly and honest face. A family man who enjoyed life. And more recently a prolific Youtuber.

It just won’t be the same anymore my friend.

Reactions: 2 users