• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reference DAC Module - Discrete R-2R Sign Magnitude 24 bit 384 KHz

Not me. Strangely not, as the designer named this as hes own target use for the products. I hope Sören can describe this a little further...

//

Has come up a couple of times, so I repeat:

The dam1021 hardware has support for up to 16 IIR filters, t.ex. for crossover use.

But how to design the filters and use them is beyond the scope of the project itself. If you want a nice user interface, use one of the DSP boards that are available from other vendors..

Gentlemen;
I am about to pull the trigger on the 1121 OEM board, as I unfortunately killed my 1021 while trying to tweak it. Don't even ask how I managed..:headbash:
It is getting hot now, and no lock.
Anyway; I just want to make sure that it is as simple as the 1021 to manage, except the 3 voltages which have to be applied from external regs.
So I just need to connect -5, +5 and +5 Volts, enter Umanager with putty or sth comparable and I am good to go? As I understand it, there is no isolator at the input for I2s, so also no supply needed for that?
Or is there anything entirely different compared to the 1021?
Thanks for some guidance!

Hallo soekris

I bought some PCB, ectr. to build a dam based DAC/ PreAmp. I would like to buy your oem / 1121 dam. Because I am a private person am I able to buy these?
And your upcoming FW will be compatible with the actual dam1121 PCB?

All our products are for sale at Soekris Europe » .

We expect to update the firmware for all products to have 4K filters support.