• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reference DAC Module - Discrete R-2R Sign Magnitude 24 bit 384 KHz

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
How can I connect AES source to SPDIF2?

I try to use DA101C transformer and 110R pair at its secondary, it does not works. Signal cannot be locked.

Here is some advice: Don't treat information that was posted before the DAM1021 production boards shipped to customers as canonical. In other words anything posted before the end of January is speculation by members. Once you start to see posts saying members have actually received boards, there is a good chance the posts are based on solid information... OK?

What Søren originally proposed and what was delivered on the production boards was not exactly the same thing, and my comment referred to what had been originally described as the available inputs, and that was what I believed was correct at the time.

The production boards that shipped shortly after do not have a designated AES input but you could use SPDIF1 which is a differential input. SPDIF2 is single ended and designed for low voltage input so is unlikely to work as an AES/EBU input without additional finagling.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
The above picture was upload by Kiven and also share the broad for us . First and second picture from left was the completed installed the Amanero Combo with R2R DAM Dac there are serveral on broad led to indicate the real time sampling rate. The rest of picture just a comparison of the different version of the main broad

Are there any boards still available? I'd be interested if there are or if a group buy was a possibility.

The above picture was upload by Kiven and also share the broad for us . First and second picture from left was the completed installed the Amanero Combo with R2R DAM Dac there are serveral on broad led to indicate the real time sampling rate. The rest of picture just a comparison of the different version of the main broad

Thank ericlhs

LED display close-up pictures
Use the dip switches to select an external LED or PCB LED display.

Attachments

• 码率显示细节.JPG
    码率显示细节.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 727