R.I.P. Lars

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This thread is a great testament to how he has moved all of us. I always enjoyed reading his posts as he was very knowledgeable and his humor and subtle sarcasm kept things interesting. He knew how to diffuse conflict and keep things on track. Probably why he had the job of keeping us monkeys in line. He will be missed but always remembered. Thanks Lars (tinitus) for your contributions and your time spent here.

Condolences to your immediate family and your family here.

Peace

Brian

Wow, I just looked, Lars was 57 years old. Life is too short.
Yes indeed, life is short! I didn't know Lars too well, but I did enjoy "Tinnitus"....& he was writing right up onto his demise. In a strange twist, I'm 57 also.........as it turned out, Myself & the missus woke up this morning & in the afternoon we found out my Mother-in-law had died, the wife was beside herself.....We walked the block & a half to her house........

----------------------------------------------------------Rick........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.