• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Tube i/V for ES9038PRO-9028, 9018, AKM...

Hello QH, can you tell me if this is correct and if it is correct that means those resistors have to be mount on top of the surface components.

Attachments

• InkedPure Tube IV_LI (2).jpg
    InkedPure Tube IV_LI (2).jpg
    932.7 KB · Views: 501
Hello QH, thanks for replay but in post #72 I asked about those resistors and you said not to used them because they are in parallel with R i/v , but in a recent post said need to use 100k resistor and in pure I/V right channel I have to change them from 47k to 100k, just a little confuse here, please advise. thanks

Attachments

• InkedSch-Pure-IV-tube-9038PRO-R_LI.jpg
    InkedSch-Pure-IV-tube-9038PRO-R_LI.jpg
    932.7 KB · Views: 480
  • InkedSch-Pure-IV-tube-9038PRO-L_LI.jpg
    InkedSch-Pure-IV-tube-9038PRO-L_LI.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Hello QH, thanks for replay but in post #72 I asked about those resistors and you said not to used them because they are in parallel with R i/v , but in a recent post said need to use 100k resistor and in pure I/V right channel I have to change them from 47k to 100k, just a little confuse here, please advise. thanks

Hi!
All the sample image 1 . You see good !

R I/V at all input . (27 ohm)
Thanks

Last edited:
Please note: Adjust the voltage properly design!

1. Use VR1 to adjust the voltage B = 240 V

2. Use VR2 to adjust the voltage at point A = 120 to 135V

I invite you to see pictures!
thank you!

quanghao

Attachments

• Pure-IV-tube-9038PRO+B and anode tube.jpg
    Pure-IV-tube-9038PRO+B and anode tube.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 270
  • Schema  Supply HV For Pure-IV.jpg
    Schema Supply HV For Pure-IV.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 251
Hello QH, thanks for asking, almost just waiting for two more transformer ( need 4 transformer to converted from 220 to 115). Is a challenge because chassis mod but I will finished it. I'm getting a wonderful help from Algar (Sylvain), he did the same to this Dac but he has a ton more experience in electronics than me, again thanks a lot to him. But I have more questions about some components, if you do not mind to ask you. Thanks