• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Tube i/V for ES9038PRO-9028, 9018, AKM...

Hi chi0001!

do you have the transformer information"voltage and rating" for HV supply board and for filament?
i cant find from the part list.

This information for Transformer for balance Pure I/V tube

and how can i switch balanced and unbalanced output? i need to update the firmware?
or just connect to control board?

Yes only connect to Control board, i will sent up date later!

thanks

Attachments

• Information-Transfortmer-for-Pure-i-V-tube-Dac.jpg
    Information-Transfortmer-for-Pure-i-V-tube-Dac.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 420
Hi chi0001!

do you have the transformer information"voltage and rating" for HV supply board and for filament?
i cant find from the part list.

This information for Transformer for balance Pure I/V tube

and how can i switch balanced and unbalanced output? i need to update the firmware?
or just connect to control board?

Yes only connect to Control board, i will sent up date later!

thanks

do you have this transformer for sell?

Last edited:
All Ok for you now? Please let me know,
Thanks and try to make it , it is best sound off Dac.

Thanks QH, is ok but I have some questions because started looking for parts and in the part list you describe the audio note resistor like been 560R and 470R , is confuse which one to choose, can you explain this.

2) I do not see the value of these resistors R31 , R32, R10 and R9 on the part list neither the schematics.

3) Also you have to sets of cap Nichicon and Murdorf 100uf/ 450v , I think your trying to say we can choose either one of these sets, because they have the same cap#, then I ordered the 2 sets by mistake . I think if you put a note saying we can choose either one but not the two is going to save some bucks to newbies like me.

So Can you please update the part list so we are more confident to by the parts. Thanks

Hi JPDuarte;5368592

like been 560R and 470R , is confuse which one to choose, can you explain this.

Ok please use 560R. thanks

2) I do not see the value of these resistors R31 , R32, R10 and R9 on the part list neither the schematics.

it parallel with R i/V, so you not need use them ( only use R= 27R )

3) Also you have to sets of cap Nichicon and Murdorf 100uf/ 450v , I think

yes, all Cap with voltage you can use from 350V min.

EX: NICHICON-76195 100uF / 450VDC, KX Series
link: Nichicon KX Series Electrolytic Caps

thanks

Hi QH, sorry but I have some more questions, in the PI3 supply schematic I see some resistor and caps that I don't know where they go on PCB and you also have one resistor for the relay R47 that is listed on schematic 47K and on the part list is 33k, which one is the correct one. Sorry I just need to be sure that all the components are right in case I have to troubleshooting. Thanks