Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:
WHAT, you call that ON topic ?

Me will have to spend all summer on a rooftop again with sanding paper and PU varnish to get it finished : Duuh.
(plus i'm going bonkers from waiting for the top/bottom panels of my amp cases.)

as long I say it's on topic ......... it is ........ :rofl:

just pick most sunny hours for roofing , and everything will be just fine .... :clown:

did ya received my today's @neobee e-mail ?

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
With Choky's permission, I have created a new thread that is the same as this thread but with almost all Off Topic posts removed for easy reading by those making the project. It has 21 pages vs. 86 to this point in this original thread! :bigeyes:, although it is less amusing by far.

Here is the link to the revised thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119070

The new thread is closed and possibly won't be updated, so members should keep checking back here for posts past this point for latest info and amusement.

Variac

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
respect ! bwana!!

Variac said:
....... I have created a new thread ...........

Variac

:worship:

:worship:

I really tried with all my heart and strength to keep this cwayzee , smelly wild bunch from this ( in start ) perfectly organized thread .........

but my efforts weren't enough......

PS.

can you include at least this pic in that thread :

:clown:

Attachments

• rt2.gif
    rt2.gif
    66.4 KB · Views: 228
Loud and clear, Lord Bac le Feu.

i'll put the package together and mail it before the end of the weekend, after that the camel should take about a month to reach Serbia.

The +50lbs only poses a problem getting back down, eating all 1250 power diodes and tossing myself from the roof sure would solve a couple of dorment issues.

personally speaking of course, i think i look more like this =>

Attachments

• badtdick.jpg
    badtdick.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 358