Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:
Alas, i remember that slide in the French chutes de niagara toilet all too well.
Speaking about messy, they should have had a warning sign in French cafés to enter the John's sober only.

naah ..... ya can tell me now everything ......... while I'm listening Chick Corea - Touchstone ........ I'm soft as a little pony at PL

ya didn't answer - have you redundant pair of bare yank plates with mucho funny holes ....... ?

Ah, the riddler, the PCBs i have do not have holes.
They had 4 holes for a very long time, but then i got more stinki diodes than i had holes.
Strange, no ?

No doubt someone will be afraid to go 1-on-1 on bareback yank plates and offer them in time, as with the A-X boards, looks like more Hifizen PCBs have been sold/resold than the number that was manufactured.

(i see also cartoon conan wears high heel plateau shoes to make him look biggie. Maybe one day historians will discover that even Dolfie was wearing stilleto pumps during his high anxiety era.)

Small problem will be the gardner.
The guy got kicked on his head by a horse a couple of years ago, his short term memory is so bad that he can't remember what he should and what NOT to tell.
And then there's the dog.

I've tried hiding stuff, but women seem to have an antenna for finding everything, without looking.

jacco vermeulen said:

As it happens, i wanted a few extra of the BYW99W dual rectifier diodes that DaDa-P uses in his biggy power amps.
Couldn't resist (again), ended up buying 1200 more on top of the ones i already have.
The g/f will terminate me this time.(help me, i'm a buyaholic)

Definitely a buyaholic than I am. :D

Last time I needed 4 pieces of 1N5314 and it turned out that I bought 600+ :D :D

It's better to send each of us a couple of hundred pieces than to hide in the house. We'll keep them in safe custody for you. I won't use them as I still have a lot of HFA50PA60C. :D :D :D

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Buyaholics

Magura said:
Only one solution left then when she start asking questions:

"Those???"

"Yes those!"

"Oh honey, those I've had laying around since forever"

It works here :D

Magura :)

Yeah that worked pretty well...except last week when she
saw me walked in with that big Digikey shipping box. :)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who buys more
than I need. I got 100 IRF610s (just to get a price break)
when I only needed 8. :)

Or Dennis knew he'd be using them like candy.
(seems i have more 610 residu batches from different brands than the known number of manufacturers :xeye: )

Think i already lost all credibility with my g/f after the daily visits of a USPS courier with a 2-feet OnSemi samples box for like 6 weeks in a row, and stupid me failed to order 610/9610 samples.

What Pees me Off is ordering a large number and discover they're the wrong type when they arrive, such as the 9140N lot that's still good for giving me a headache.
Those i'd like to carry along with a shovel and burry them deep in the dunes where nobody will ever retreive them.
Here's to all you NO-good parts vendors=>