Puget Sound DIY Meet -August 29th

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Tom, just the smack my friend. Last time I checked, those nice men in uniforms and side pieces seem to think I'm not the best example of peeps north of 49. Can you put in a good word for me?
Oh wait, look who I'm asking... :D

Oh, sure... I'll put in a "good word" for you ... :)

Ya... not sure what our pal Chris meant by polish, foreplay, fun, push-over and whatever... I might have missed but something but uh...

I wasn't quite sure either. I considered commenting, but decided to let dead dogs lie.

...ah I got nothing, are you gonna be there at the big IsleFest? If so I'll bring a second keg.

Sadly, no. I'll be a no-show again this year. Next year, hopefully. I'm moving to Calgary at the end of this month so I'm just a tiny bit busy packing, selling my house, etc. I should be able to bring some bits for show & tell next year, though.

Rain check on the keg?

Tom

It's tomorrow (Aug 29th)!

If you're in the Seattle area and like audio, come to Mercer Island and check out some home brewed speakers, amps, and whatever comes in.

(see post # 1 on this thread for directions and other details)

Some pretty awesome stuff will be hooked up.

Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. :D

Hi All,
what a great meeting! i had to leave a bit early, but got the opportunity to hear some fantastic gear. how humbling!
will there be any photos posted of the event? i noticed several people taking pictures and forgot to bring my camera... hopefully we can see some pics.
thanks to all the organizers and volunteers with great gear! can't wait to go again and bring some more speakers.
Cheers!
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.