Puget Sound DIY Meet -August 29th

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone interested in hearing these?
K0Y72DX.jpg

So, Cal are you going to show your ugly face down here or just talk smack online? :)

I'm toying with the idea of cruising up I-5 with my newly finished LXminis and Modulus-86 amp. That is if anybody's interested...

I may be really pressed for time around the end of the month as I'm moving to the True North at the end of the month. Consider me a strong maybe.

Tom

Attachments

• 4xMOD86_Front.jpg
    4xMOD86_Front.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 131
  • LXminiFamily.jpg
    LXminiFamily.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 134
  • LXminiFront.jpg
    LXminiFront.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 130
  • LXminiSide2.jpg
    LXminiSide2.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 128
The Puget Sound DIY Get-Together August 29th, 2015 starting at 10am - Mercer Island
This is not a contest as such, but rather a "run what ya brung" meet, that is open to all interested parties that would like to display, view or listen to DIY Audio equipment. The event will be held at:

The Mercer Island Congregational Church
4545 Island Crest Way
Mercer Island, WA 98040

A Map and directions may be found at: Congregational Church of Mercer Island Map: RSCDS Seattle, Washington, Royal Scottish Country Dance Society

The meet is scheduled for August 29th, 2015 starting at 10am for the public. (If you have items to display, setup starts at 9:30am or so). We ask all interested parties that have gear they would like to show to let us know ASAP, in order to know how many tables, etc. we will need. If you bring bookshelf speakers, you may want to bring speaker stands from home. Hope to see you there!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Hi Terry,

Do you accept "blasts from the past?" Was thinking to see if I could free up some time and make an appearance. Been awhile and have been thinking about you guys and the get together. Miss it a bit. I only have one project......ancient...... my 300th rendition of my Vifa P13/Scanspeak 8513 two way. 300th rendition is meaning the crossover rendition. I may have finally gotten it right.....but need opinions to be sure.

Best regards, John

Hi Terry,

Do you accept "blasts from the past?" Was thinking to see if I could free up some time and make an appearance. Been awhile and have been thinking about you guys and the get together. Miss it a bit. I only have one project......ancient...... my 300th rendition of my Vifa P13/Scanspeak 8513 two way. 300th rendition is meaning the crossover rendition. I may have finally gotten it right.....but need opinions to be sure.

Best regards, John

Hi John,

We would be very happy if you joined us for the meet! :D

For those that may not know John, he is one really special speaker designer/builder, as well as being a great guy!

Best Regards,
Terry

So, Cal are you going to show your ugly face down here or just talk smack online? :)
Hey Tom, just the smack my friend. Last time I checked, those nice men in uniforms and side pieces seem to think I'm not the best example of peeps north of 49. Can you put in a good word for me?
Oh wait, look who I'm asking... :D
geeze Tom, you wanna polish your foreplay a little bit? Cal is fun at events like these, but not a push-over
Ya... not sure what our pal Chris meant by polish, foreplay, fun, push-over and whatever... I might have missed but something but uh...

...ah I got nothing, are you gonna be there at the big IsleFest? If so I'll bring a second keg.

Cal, those boys are just doing their job protecting their citizens from reprobates such as you and I - get Greg the Geek to tell you about our little adventure on a trip to Bud's

Yes, I'll be there, but a second keg on my account would be wasted - now if you distilled your own vodka or tequila, we could talk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.