Projects for next hollidays (the world smallest VBITNGC??)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The cool guy continues (thanks to your wife, whats here name ;-) ?

Now, inside the small amps, two pcb's: a multilayer setup, some would it call 3-D circuit :cool:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The trimmers are here, to optimize the current for the tube by listening, they will be replaced by fixed resistors.

The small amps now really sound perfect, with the good coupling caps (before MKS, now MKP, good audio quality).

Franz

P.S.
Some people, from portugal :) , will remark: low value of the bypass caps. And what you dont see: snubber's in the power humpty...
This configuration can now really compete to (my) regulated version.

Did it warm up any and what voltage did you run it on ?

I run it with +/- 25VDC. And of course, it got hot. But still no problem to touch the heathsink. I guess, about 60 to 70 degree at the hottest spot from the heathsink.

Franz, try it by 8 % of nominal power ( cca 2 W ) - it is measuring by EN 65... - you will see

Sorry, Upupa, I don't understand, what you want to tell me! Nominal power of what? What is EN65?

Franz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.