• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Amp PSU Board (for e.g. LYNX Amp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wiki Design

Ryan,
I think we should remove the low/high price sections from the wiki. I think it will cause more confusion than anything. It also makes it harder for me to keep track of orders.
If the orders get close to 200, I will update the pricing. Then people can update their orders.
Thanks for your help with this.
Donovan

Ryan

I agree with all of what you said, but I think a specific thread pointing people to the GB wiki will not hurt - should attract more people. That is just my 2 cents worth. I will leave it up to you and Donovan.

If Jan can get more than 200 orders for his amp PCB , then this PSU card which will be suitable for all types of amps should easily go above that total. I have put in for 10 - but most of these will be for future projects as it is a universal PCB.

Cheers

Gary..

Still going

It's still in progress, but I am waiting on the final gerbers. There were some problems on the last version that are being fixed.
We just need to get more people interested in this group buy so that we can get the price to a reasonable level. We need at least 50 boards bought to get this buy off the ground. Tell all your friends! :)

Thanks,
Donovan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.