• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential MPC74 Fukushima resistors GB for EUVL's FX5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Horio, do you have any spare 0R22 resistors? Somehow I have missed the whole event.:( I guess I was too busy remodeling my place while being virtually homeless for the last 13 months.
About two years ago I have bought myself 60 pcs of MPC74 0R22 resistors on eBay but all of them happened to be fakes with magnetic leads, misaligned print and white compound at a bottom instead of a gray. Unfortunatelly I have them sent to my mom's address in LA and was not able to check them right away and by the time I have got a hold on those resistors it was too late to return them to the seller.:mad: So, with the eBay being out of picture I was planning to get the original resistors from the NOVA Elektronik store. But from what I have learned today in this thread it seems that the company no longer sells the MPC74 resistors either.:(

P.S. I guess besides of you my last chance might be with the Buerklin store.

It could be anywhere.
It depends on the production and it depends on how they select.

There is no way we can specify what we get by way of distribution within the tolerance range.

Just getting +-1% or +-0.1% will be good enough for the "normal" customer.
If we were to order "millions" and sign a contract to repeat that order every 6months or every year, then the buyer can ask for something different/special.

It would be those special customers that randomise the remainder. We get what is left.
Our devices can be at either end, or even both ends of the tolerance range.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.