• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential MPC74 Fukushima resistors GB for EUVL's FX5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Heinz1, I think that is very wise for us to confirm everyone's address prior to shipment from the distributors. I am planning to contact all of the North American participants, and ask for their mailing address prior to shipment. Just to be safe I'd suggest that you and John do the same for the participants in your region.

Thanks,
Greg

I have just done what Greg suggested and sent a PM (or an email) to confirm the mailing address I have on file. There are also a few buyers whose addresses are still unknown to be; those received a request to send it via PM.

I will delete all addresses after the GB's (I will also distribute for ashaw) will be finished.

Thanks!

Earlier today, I received a letter of notification that I can pick up Horio's parcel.

However, I am still waiting for a document which might be useful for customs clearance. I expect to receive this document on Monday, so I can probably pick up the parcel only on Tuesday.

After a pretty precise inspection by the customs office, the EU parcel was cleared yesterday.

I have collected bubble wrap and cardboard materials over the last couple of weeks and will construct inner packages for your bags which were all already labelled by Greg and Fred.

I plan to ship your goods early to middle next week.

All EU envelopes have been shipped this afternoon, except those belonging to daanve and chalkandtalk. You should receive them within the next couple of days.

oneoclock & ramallo: I have shipped your parts together in one envelope to ramallo's address.

chalkandtalk: Your order will ship tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.