• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Team ship later = 1 ship now = 0
johnwmclean ship later = 2 ship now = 0
AndrewT ship later = 3 ship now = 0
NicMac ship later = 4 ship now = 0
Studley ship later = 5, now =0
heinz1 ship later = 6, now = 0
mravinsky ship later = 7, now = 0
toufu ship later = 8, now = 0
scranton ship later = 9, now = 0
APK ship later = 10, now = 0
Horio ship later = 11, now = 0
Oneoclock ship later = 12, now = 0
Westley ship later = 13, now = 0
pchw ship later = 14, now = 0
jbdv ship later = 16, now = 0 pay now fine with me

Jan

The Team ship later = 1 ship now = 0
johnwmclean ship later = 2 ship now = 0
AndrewT ship later = 3 ship now = 0
NicMac ship later = 4 ship now = 0
Studley ship later = 5, now =0
heinz1 ship later = 6, now = 0
mravinsky ship later = 7, now = 0
toufu ship later = 8, now = 0
scranton ship later = 9, now = 0
APK ship later = 10, now = 0
Horio ship later = 11, now = 0
Oneoclock ship later = 12, now = 0
Westley ship later = 13, now = 0
pchw ship later = 14, now = 0
jbdv ship later = 16, now = 0 pay now fine with me
smyslow = 17, now = 0 pay now also fine for me

Heatsink Update

Guys I’ve had yet another disappointing piece of news from Conrad, there’s is at least another 2 weeks still left in finishing out heatsinks.
I’m frustrated as you all must be about all the hold ups that have taken place, I don’t as a rule like to put pressure on people or businesses to get “paid” work done in the time promised, I think Conrad has now firmly crossed that line, short of sending around the boys.

Sorry yet again to ask for more of your patience.

I have a bit of good news for NicMac.

Nic has been asking me in private for a second case for a long time now.
Well, you might be lucky as it looks all parts might meet spec and we might then have one or two sets to spare. In which case Nic will be first on the queue, and if I am not wrong JBL4435 second ?

I have asked John to order two extra sets of Conrad sinks. So as soon as we can confirm the case parts, you can pay for the second case with your second down payment, and have it bulk shpped with the rest, as normal.

Lucky you. :)

Patrick

Joined 2009
Paid Member
CRC F5X PCB's

EUVL suggested to move discussions here.

I would be interested in trying the simpler CRC solution for the F5X supplies. Several seem to prefer the CRC solution and in particular with a balanced amp topology, with its high intrinsic common-mode noise rejection, it makes a lot of sense - as far as I know. Certainly worth a try anyway.

So if PCBs, and the difficult to source Fukus, could be made available I would be very interested.

Cheers,
Nic

For all case subscribers, one pair of PCBs would be made available at cost (i.e. no profit).
(I think less than 10 Euros a piece but we are waiting for quotes.)

For unmatched MPC74, they should be less than 1USD a piece.
Otherwise next to no changes for Option 2 case subscribers.

My recommendation is to use CRC first and upgrade later on, as the test team will need time to come up with conclusive results.

And keep your matched 2SK3497 / 2SJ618 even if you want to use CRC.
We have other uses for them in the F5X project.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.