Post your Solid State pics here

Magura said:

That's a pity, since the technical market, (you know the market a few minutes of walk from the central market) is full of nice DIY parts.

Sooo many nice and cheap tubes , and nobody seems to want them.

Magura :)

I know this High Tech market :D You can found there lot of parts which you can't find even in e-bay :bigeyes: ( i got some parts from this market for my diy leach )
I see you know lot about Riga!:cheers:

regards

Osscar

osscar said:

I know this High Tech market :D You can found there lot of parts which you can't find even in e-bay :bigeyes: ( i got some parts from this market for my diy leach )
I see you know lot about Riga!:cheers:

regards

Osscar

Yeah, you find stuff there, that you couldn't buy over here at any price.....I miss that market:bawling:

It's fantastic how stuff left from the time under the Russian army, still seems to be possible to find.

I've been living in Latvia for about 3 years, so yes, I'm pretty familiar with Riga.
I even got as far as learning Latvian.

Magura :)

My new design precision SS preamp.

Completed PCB module photo:
SS1cZ.jpg

Inside photo:

SS1bZ.jpg

Outlook photo:
SSF1Z.jpg

First Watt F5

Hi,
my recently completed First Watt F5:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Marcel