Post your Solid State pics here

Some nice stuff being posted here! :)

I've finally gotten my glass top sand-blasted. Very happy. For future reference, I should have had the letters a little more up, but otherwise it looks cool. I'll take decent photos sometime. This amp needs a different DC protection and control board, maybe a soft-start, and a DC filter module, then it will be complete and the wiring will be neater. But I have other more important projects at the moment. It's working just fine!

Attachments

• MAK 180.jpg
    MAK 180.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,529
Very cool. Excellent build.

Some nice stuff being posted here! :)

I've finally gotten my glass top sand-blasted. Very happy. For future reference, I should have had the letters a little more up, but otherwise it looks cool. I'll take decent photos sometime. This amp needs a different DC protection and control board, maybe a soft-start, and a DC filter module, then it will be complete and the wiring will be neater. But I have other more important projects at the moment. It's working just fine!

PCB with power supply, phono preamp, line preamp, volume control and input switching.

Just arrived, now starting to assemble the board.

It's a minor point, but potentially significant, where the board properly includes a name and date in text, the inclusion of the word "copyright" or the © symbol would insure IP protection on the layout itself and the silkscreen including component indication.

Omitting the proper marks doesn't necessarily prevent IP protection, but it might take a trip to a court to establish it. Including it negates the need to take that step.

thanks ... this is a prototype, no listening experiences yet, only measurements were performed

some front ends (voltage amplification stages)

Attachments

• K4v3-pcb-final.jpg
    K4v3-pcb-final.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 1,107
  • K6v1-k6v2-frontend2.jpg
    K6v1-k6v2-frontend2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,052
Last edited: