Post your Solid State pics here

shame on you founder of the ZCA .... i am never talking to you again .....:D:D:D
I was never expecting anyone like you to deal with the D evil ....
and don't forget I have been building tube amps since late teens and I'm now 64!

And worst I sold my $3.5K for parts only 300B to the same guy who bought my last Tripath T4. For a time there I was flicking between (all DIY) 300B (sold), EL84 (sold) and 6V6. But I just keep coming back to my 250W IRS2092 based Class D. Detail is not only in the detail and Class D but it is the Devil. Satan has won.

I'm yet to build a MCA but I do have some plans for an integrated MCA. Who knows? Next up is a 12AT7 and metal can 6L6 tuber. Then ???????

I finished my 3 way power amplifier. 100% DIY (pcb's, chassis, vu scale and backlight, etc). Stereo APEX AX-11 for the low frequencies (38+38 VDC), stereo P3A for the mid (30+30 VDC) and stereo P3A for the high (24+24 VDC).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Slewbaby ready for testing. :)

Attachments

• DSC_1243.jpg
    DSC_1243.jpg
    781.5 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC_1244.jpg
    DSC_1244.jpg
    691.3 KB · Views: 451
  • DSC_1246.jpg
    DSC_1246.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 380
Last edited: