Post your Solid State pics here

Finally I finished my amplifier
Based on LME49830 and 2sk1058 & 2sj162

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
CFH7 Amp

Amp description here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/294834-cfh7-amp.html

Sound clips here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...y-simple-quasi-mosfet-amp-14.html#post4811896

Running several days straight now, No fan needed, bias is stable at 160mA, offset stable within 5mV.

567266d1472502848-post-your-solid-state-pics-here-cfh7-amp-final.jpg

Attachments

• CFH7-amp-final.jpg
    CFH7-amp-final.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 1,233
I think I will use CFP output stage next time, try to get 4W out of it :D
But to be fair, the 3,5W is plenty for all day listening, let me say 10W will do the job for sure.

sajti
The boards look very nice !!

The 3 pair one looks fully symetric 2x LTP + current mirror on top of it VFA ??

From my experiance it is very good to putt 47-100uF just by the drens/collectors to avoid ringing. Bellow my bad example how I have burned 20 pairs of mosfets while testing :D The fix was very easy, just a small cap by the each transistor. The last pic (Newfile 5) is the fixed one with 100uF by the drain + bootstrap.

Attachments

• oscillations.png
    oscillations.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 394
  • 180R gate 510R bias 47uF v4.png
    180R gate 510R bias 47uF v4.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 167
  • NewFile4 no cap.png
    NewFile4 no cap.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 131
  • NewFile5.png
    NewFile5.png