Post your Solid State pics here

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
well, I guess its pointlessly stupid to ask if you play loud enough not to hear the fan noise :D

forgot why I bought this one

Attachments

• IMG_7043.JPG
    IMG_7043.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 1,381
about optimos

this amplifier are not meant to be played at low volume.it is not intended for home use.besides the casing where not that good.but in terms of professional use you could count on it.heatsink are sufficient enough even using an L bracket.only two pairs of lateral mosfet where used.may be wondering why?...thats the importance of using vi limiter keeping the operation of the output device at safety region and less number of output.

this amp. is stable even at 0 ohms.and possess a soft clipping action reducing the burning of high frequency drivers.and has a protection at input just in case higher voltage where accidentally feed to this amp.even if there is a small disadvantages implementing it ,still small price to pay than having a blown output transistor:D

and how about sound?well many of the members here will testify how good it is...:)

regard,
joel

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
inside of preamp, so far

and I hope it will do for both guitar(bass) and hifi
a unity gain buffer, as well as fet output with gain
and a tube section
everything is possible, except making coffee
well, I better hold my breath, nothings working yet

Attachments

• IMG_7045.JPG
    IMG_7045.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,264
inside of preamp, so far

and I hope it will do for both guitar(bass) and hifi
a unity gain buffer, as well as fet output with gain
and a tube section
everything is possible, except making coffee
well, I better hold my breath, nothings working yet
Nice super structure so far. The dark brown stuff... It looks like a premium grade of Masonite. Yes, but sturdier?