• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Possible OPA2134 Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bob,

That is not problem. Foil are pretty cheap.

So, after putting the OPA into anti-static bag, then wrap in foil. Isn't that redundancy?

My thought is the the OPA goes into an anti-static bag should be sufficient, right? (it will stay inside the tube).

Allow $25 for some anti-static bag.

dfdye - welcome aboard. We are just beginning the order process. Get ye over to the WIKI and add your needs to the list.

The normal procedure is you express interest and then the predicted volume establishes the pricing. Then the GB volunteer ttells us how to pay, when the money is collected the order is placed. The volunteer receives the goods and reships to us.

Dumb additional question, but we are talking about buying 8-DIP packages and not surface mount parts, right? I just re-read the thread and didn't see a specific mention of the package, but I assumed that since everybody usually uses 8-DIP packages that is what we were talking about. (I think the specific part number is OPA2134PA)

Access to OPA2134PA

HI All,
Sorry, but I am a little bewildered. Is there a problem getting single pcs. of the OPA2134PA DIP-8 package? JAMECO Electronics sells them for 2.39 USD ea., 10 for 1.93 USD, 100 for 1.67 USD. Their service is great. I have ordered many times from them. They also carry the SOIC-8 package.

Here is the link:

JAMECO Electronics

Bruce:)

BobEllis said:
Do you need boards for your XO? there may be a few left over from our GB - send me an email through the link below if you want to be on the waiting list.
Hey Bob,

I couldn't find your e-mail address and I didn't find the link you were pointing to, but I would be interested in 4 boards if there are any still available after the distribution. Thanks for pointing out that there was a waiting list!

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.