PIC programming

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jeff

Parts came in today so I'll have the boards built this weekend
As promised, here are some more shots of the amp upright

Attachments

• IMG_2521.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2522.jpg
    IMG_2522.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2524.jpg
    IMG_2524.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2525.JPG
    IMG_2525.JPG
    835.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 42
This project has been sitting in my shop for the past year doing some upgrades. Also finally recovered from a shoulder injury, couldn't carry these things up until a couple months ago....
Replaced the IT transformer with a Monolith Magnetics. This transformer has much better bandwidth and handles more grid current. The amp in my opinion out performs a Cary 805 now.
Anyways, my Arduino has been giving me trouble on one amp. I have 4 relays and I know at least the high voltage relays drop out after about 10 minutes. When I turn the amp on its side and remove the HV fuses just to test the Arduino, it does not drop out. Only happens with the cover on and HV on.
Could it be the heat? If so, I don't see why just a couple relays would drop out and not all of them. Right now, I'm still using the Arduino UNO board
Does the UNO have built in heat overload that will drop out a couple outputs?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.