• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

Nice, is your first work?
Why use each cathode with separate R/C, If you tie both electrodes together is the same.
Which out transformer use?
Does sound?

the first time I use the twin triodes parallel, yes
I think it is more proper to have two cathode resistors, the bias current might not be exactly the same in each tube.
The output transformers are made by a German guy, Ritter, he can make any transformer to your specs, he does a real good job.
The sound is very nice (not as nice as my 6EM7) and there ia a lot of it too so i can drive some more difficult loudspeakers

Bridged amplifier (Single End) lack PSU (Power supply is missing)

Power supply is missing. There are only a diode bridge and filter.
Galvanic isolation input/output. Power up to 8 watts per channel. Full SRPP. Very good sound. Assembled 5 different amplifiers. It is possible to use any output transformer 500/8/4 Ohms. Suitable transformers from Outdoor Sound Column (operating voltage 70/100V)...effective frequency range of 140Hz ~ 14kHz wide ;)

Attachments

• мост.jpg
    мост.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,241
  • мост2.jpg
    мост2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,222
  • схема Мошева.JPG
    схема Мошева.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,221
  • 465799024.jpg
    465799024.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,177
  • 488823023.jpg
    488823023.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • ЛУМ_4.jpg
    ЛУМ_4.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 415
  • 2УМ.jpg
    2УМ.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 310
Galvanic isolation input/output. Power up to 8 watts per channel. Full SRPP. Very good sound. Assembled 5 different amplifiers. It is possible to use any output transformer 500/8/4 Ohms. Suitable transformers from Outdoor Sound Column (operating voltage 70/100V)...effective frequency range of 140Hz ~ 14kHz wide ;)

SRPP Bridge, good idea for use with non exotic transformers. Probably you can get more power from it than 8W. I like the 5 x 5 square chess board of the chassis. The transformers you used for this project doesn't looks like PA adaptors.

I like the whole project.

SRPP Bridge, good idea for use with non exotic transformers. Probably you can get more power from it than 8W. I like the 5 x 5 square chess board of the chassis. The transformers you used for this project doesn't looks like PA adaptors.

I like the whole project.
Low output power of the amplifier drawback of this scheme.Or power or sound quality. PA adaptors: Food anodes through a rectifier from the mains-look closely scheme.
Thanks for a response

DIY turntable and tonearm with built in tube preamp...

Just for fun an all DIY project from HD parts etc.
Mono ceramic crappy cart ...In the presentation video, the audio is recorded from the original Lp on the DIY turntable.:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWP2JG4llsU

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_5235.jpg
    IMG_5235.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_5243.jpg
    IMG_5243.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_5491.jpg
    IMG_5491.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 515
My latest build was a single ended, single stage amp using the 6C45. I used Vishay/Dale RN/CMF/CPF resistors in all spots except for the grid stoppers, which are old non-magnetic Holco H8. Elna Silmic II are used as cathode bypass caps and output transformers are the Transcendar 'budget' models (hand brushed to give a more pleasing appearance).

The sound is incredibly detailed, although not as three-dimensional as my other SET amps. Absolutely no hum or buzz present.

Attachments

• 6c45.jpg
    6c45.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 6c45a.jpg
    6c45a.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,283
6n1p-ev headphone amp - my first DIY from scratch

Hi all,
This is my first post. I've restored and repaired a few amps in the past, however, this is my first complete build. This amp is from headwize, the Bender design. CRUSHINGLY LOUD! Handle with care.
Came out OK. Detailed sound, even with a slight hum at idle.
Thanks for the inspiration all. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 1,208
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 1,213

Good work ,congrate...Like!