• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

My Baby, waiting for better OPTs... :)
EL84 PP Class-A

DSC00235x.jpg

This is the best amplifier that I have done, the circuit based on the amplifier Audio Note Ankoru but I used SE.

Hi nvduybom, the amps are amazingly beautiful. Ankoru are pushpulls, Did you tried with the aurora project of Gary Pimm and Lynn Olson? If you aboard this monster project try to find the info and try to build It.
If you build like that you gonna get the heaven. And of course Its redemption. :worship:

Hi nvduybom, the amps are amazingly beautiful. Ankoru are pushpulls, Did you tried with the aurora project of Gary Pimm and Lynn Olson? If you aboard this monster project try to find the info and try to build It.
If you build like that you gonna get the heaven. And of course Its redemption. :worship:
Hi Dady

Thank you for your information. For me, audio is never-ending the way, so it's hard to go to heaven.

:)
30cm x 30cm pre amplifier, direct coupled #27 tubes. Selector switch and volume control in progress.

I think is a challenge design, the complete article the circuit and the linearity choose by another Dutch contributor, I never saw such myriad of people so productive like the Dutch.
The electronics is very well distribution and soldered also the carpentry finish is fine.
Its looks like zen one device for use like mini table for feel accompanied with valves and chamber music in winter time. Or can use for play chess with a tube lover.
Original preamp Señor!

It`s as simple as it car get. Although I had to put over 300µF in the power supply in order to get rid of the ugly 100hz hum. Now I can barely hear it when I put my ear 1 inch from the speaker. It`s ultraliear. These transformers have a 40% tap. Anybody tried using 50w resistors in the power supply section? My opinion is that resistors are much MUCH better than chokes..