• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

Attachments

• copiara DIYaudio.jpg
    copiara DIYaudio.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC03129.jpg
    DSC03129.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC03132.jpg
    DSC03132.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 494
  • DSC03134.jpg
    DSC03134.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC03136.jpg
    DSC03136.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
I question of taste.
The blue led under the valves. Could be yellow or violet, people need to glow the valves on the darkness of their living rooms while listen music, many of us use valve regulators or mercury vapor rectifiers and waste a lot of energy for that only for some cosmetic thing.

Besides the blue light gives the electronesin the tubes a higher energi, thus enhancing high frequence, mimimizing distortion and adds extra banch to the low register ...

I think it's cool to have the tubes lit somehow; blu, red, orange, green doesn't matter. Most of us tries our best to make our tube amps look smart and adding some exotic light is just one way to fix this.

LOLZ
Don't tubes glow by itself?
" leds mak your amp looks smarter " What?!:confused:

Coarse is true.
I don't like to put anything. But is free this topic of show our galleries and realizations. Some of us got a Porsche in mustard color. Some of us also get a Pinto and spend more than the price of the car painting the monster with ferrari paint. In tastes there are nothing codified.;)

Monsters under construction

Here an older pic of the current project, monoblocks with 813 in P-P. Driven by (Full Music) 300B, in turn driven by the respected 27. All (amorph.) iron from Tribute Audio.

Currently all brushed-anodized in black/silver, Xfrms in metallic dark red.

Attachments

• 218-1824_IMG.jpg
    218-1824_IMG.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 1,312