Philips CD304 MK2 help please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tubee said:
Ok, but still its no harm to read "TDA1541 info" anyway. The 1541 is very sensitive on a proper handling of all his pins ;)

Dear Tubee,

In the "TDA1541 info" is a post from Siu Sin Man Tho
about:

Quote:

Tda1541a info Post #15
hi,

I had some detail TDA1541a info from the philips factory when I design the parallel TDA1541a D/A board.
its a PDF format approx 60~70 pages.
Anyone who had interest pls email to me.
I zip already & will email to him.
hope this can help U.

this is my email.

thomas@diyaudiocraft.com.

thanks

thomas

Unquote.

His membership is disabled and his emailadres does not exist anymore.

Do you or somebody else have that (zipped) PDF file for me available ??

Thanks in advance for looking at it.

Onno

Well, these are 3 IEEE articles. If you need them, send me your Email-adress.

I guess, the Informations found their way into the comercial world: :D
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/abbingdon/abbingdon.html
"We actually analyzed the TDA1541A on an internal circuit level in extreme detail. In the process, we discovered a number of areas where correctly designed external circuitry can help to reduce the difference in linearity between the Crown and standard chips. I hope you understand that I do not wish to cover the exact details in any length. This was a research project that began in 2000 when I had published my 1999 TDA1541 non-oversampling DAC. As a result, I was provided with extensive notes (one very large and thick map of paper) on the internal design of the TDA1541 by a kind engineer at Philips Eindhoven."

Carsten

carawu said:
"We actually analyzed the TDA1541A on an internal circuit level in extreme detail. In the process, we discovered a number of areas where correctly designed external circuitry can help to reduce the difference in linearity between the Crown and standard chips. I hope you understand that I do not wish to cover the exact details in any length."

And I analyzed so many crowns on a spectrum analyzer in extreme detail that all I can say is:

Hu, hu !

Most Crowns are not any better than any plain TDA1541A, so what difference should be reduced ?

carawu said:
Well, these are 3 IEEE articles. If you need them, send me your Email-adress.

I guess, the Informations found their way into the comercial world: :D
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/abbingdon/abbingdon.html
"We actually analyzed the TDA1541A on an internal circuit level in extreme detail. In the process, we discovered a number of areas where correctly designed external circuitry can help to reduce the difference in linearity between the Crown and standard chips. I hope you understand that I do not wish to cover the exact details in any length. This was a research project that began in 2000 when I had published my 1999 TDA1541 non-oversampling DAC. As a result, I was provided with extensive notes (one very large and thick map of paper) on the internal design of the TDA1541 by a kind engineer at Philips Eindhoven."

Carsten

Dear Carsten

pse sent that file to onnosr(AT)bakker.info

Thanks in advance

Onno

Hi Onno

"I had some detail TDA1541a info from the philips factory when I design the parallel TDA1541a D/A board.
hope this can help U." (...)

Could you send me the file, please? My email is jk(at)auditio.com.pl

Thank you very much.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Onno

"I had some detail TDA1541a info from the philips factory when I design the parallel TDA1541a D/A board.
hope this can help U." (...)

Could you send me the file, please? My email is jk(at)auditio.com.pl

Thank you very much.

hoping too ;

please - include >choky@neobee.net<

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.