Peter Daniel's website, is it new or have I missed it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As another BMW owner I am with Millwood.............Volvo's are for................:D

Attachments

• mmo0068l.jpg
    mmo0068l.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 532

rif

Joined 2003
Paid Member
do you get to spend hours finding the right piece only to find out you then have to go pull it off a rack yourself and it's a 50/50 shot they're out of it :)

Sorry -- just have had too many bad experiences at ikea:) Yet I go back every few years.

screws dude.

Peter, why not use the wonderful ,Canadian Robertson screw? Why the silly American Phillips screws? Often Europeans who come here for holidays and are DIY types buy screwdrivers and a life's supply of the Robertsons. Sell a Robertson driver with all your kits ;-)

Re: oops should have included....

Nanook said:
Dear Peter,

Please be very cautious using the word "Specialized" with any stylized font. Specialized Bicycles can be agressive with copyright infringement.

see:

http://www.specialized.com/

Actually the name was influenced by Specialized bicycles and I don't really care if they get agressive. I've been using Specialized on my products on and off since 1995.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.