• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PC Boards for v9?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Peter Daniel said:
We are ready to accept orders.

A PCB set, including two PS boards and two Zv9 boards is $20, shipping (including paypal fees) $8. Total USD$28. Please e-mail me directly for payment info, with message subject Zv9.

The boards will be sent out by Veteran, directly from Poland.

Right On Peter.. !! I'll email ASAP!

Peter Daniel said:
We are ready to accept orders.

A PCB set, including two PS boards and two Zv9 boards is $20, shipping (including paypal fees) $8. Total USD$28. Please e-mail me directly for payment info, with message subject Zv9.

The boards will be sent using registered mail, by Veteran directly from Poland. Delivery time 3-5 days.

Peter,
I sent two e-mails re ZV9 requesting boards. Did you receive the e-mail? Are there any boards left?
SteveA

Some short information about status of this 'GB' ;)

All sets for people who ordered them from me are send. I also sended 50% of packages for people who ordered them from Peter Daniel - until Friday I will be out of PS boards. Sorry, you have to wait few days - then I will send rest of them.

Sets are quite good secured. I added printed schematics to every package. This should be useful ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.