PASS LABS bad service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please shop at your local Walmart.

Have you ever tried to get a faceplate for a Sony or Panasonic?? Good luck with them too.

I would really like to know a manufacturer that is going to hold your hand and replace dropped items for years after purchase.

The fuse is a no-brainer and petty. I don't image you could logistically take care of the faceplate if you can't find a fuse.

I posted a picture of damage and the serial number in the Pass Labs and dealers.
These dealers are listed on the site Pass Labs.
Pass Labs told me that I should contact these dealers.

what you need to do is:
write to pass labs, or mr. pass himself. and explain that your local dealer don't want to service your unit. and ask if they can send you a new front if you send them the old one with proof of ownership and serial number of the unit.
if you do this, i bet things will work out.
you can send mr. pass a PM on this forum.

Last edited:
What if this faceplate is discontinued? Did you consider that?
How old is the unit?

You must live in a dreamworld full of entitlement.

Sounds to me like there is nothing wrong with the amplifier except somebody dropped it.

I think Pass Labs is insensitive to being extorted in a public forum. ;) Hint.

AudioSan

With that type of investment he should be getting excellent post sales product support and not silly excuses!

Are Pass Labs so insensitive to his needs when he is getting nowhere with the local supplier?

Regards

JH

all services are done via local vendors. if it is pass, sony, what ever. they dont sell original parts to consumers.
in this case, he was told to go to his local vendor. as normal.
but his vendor refuses to service him. you can't blame pass labs for that.
it is his vendor who is to blame.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
1. we know just part of communication between OP , distributors and PL - just because OP is using Google Translate , so some things are still in the air , if you ask me .

2. majority of customers buying front bumper for 30yrs old MB aren't interested to make commercial knock-of of MB ;
2a. at least 50% of customers interested in buying front plate of PL product are certainly interested in making commercial knock-of of it

that's logical reason why you can't find PL front plates in local drugstore

what you need to do is:
write to pass labs, or mr. pass himself. and explain that your local dealer don't want to service your unit. and ask if they can send you a new front if you send them the old one with proof of ownership and serial number of the unit.
if you do this, i bet things will work out.
you can send mr. pass a PM on this forum.

jozua. like this?

I cannot but say that as all reasonable advice has been given that the best thing to do is to contact Mr Pass - through his web site - and tell him the story again. It is clear that there IS a problem, but here is NOT the place for it to be taken any further, no one here can get you a plate; only Pass LAbs can do that. The very great majority of people here have only the highest praise for him and I am sure that if you tell him again of the problem he will do what he can to get you a plate.

[I would also ask a Moderator here to remove this thread....you have had the best advice. Leaving the thread here serves no further useful purpose.]

Last edited:
What if this faceplate is discontinued? Did you consider that?
How old is the unit?

You must live in a dreamworld full of entitlement.

Sounds to me like there is nothing wrong with the amplifier except somebody dropped it.

I think Pass Labs is insensitive to being extorted in a public forum. ;) Hint.

I do not extort, I want to replace the front panel for their money. This Bad?

Maikl 5

Have you ever considered selling your Pass equipment and supporting a brand that is prepared to render proper after sales service?

To have made such a serious investment in the Pass equipment when there is minimal after sales product support is just crazy.

Sell the stuff and buy local.

Regards

Jozua

We have no local producers. I like the sound of Pass Labs.
Therefore have to be a little crazy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.