• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Along the Migratory Box of Electonic Junk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Everything you've listed is perfectly suitable for the box. And Audio isn't the only thing we do, right? Lasers, stun guns, tesla coils...
Umm sweet! I want a tesla coil lol

There's obviously nothing alarming about your presence, go ahead and put your name down. I'll warn you though, the boxes tend to travel rather slooooooooooooooowly.

- keantoken

Thank you! Slooooooowly is my middle name:D I'm assuming that whomever has the box probably takes some time to go through & then maybe puts a little thought into what they put back into it? Just random thoughts in my head:rolleyes: I'll add myself in the morning when I have more time. Apparently I'm in no danger of getting skipped:D

Yes. It is on my bench. I've been having home issues lately. My little girl has started having seizures. She spent 5 days in the hospital last week. We are now struggling with getting medication to deal with the seizures with minimal side effects sorted out. I will try and get things back together and sent on as soon as possible.

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.