• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Along the Migratory Box of Electonic Junk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I feel terrible.

Back in February 2010 I was sent a migratory box of electronic junk by a kind gentleman:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap...ratory-box-electonic-junk-20.html#post2089936

Then I moved house. After that... I guess I simply forgot. Fast-forward 2 1/2 years to today, and picture my shock when, unexpectedly, I uncover a migratory box of electronic junk amongst my other boxes of wires n bits n bobs. It would appear that I took and subsequently hoarded the whole box. I owe everyone an apology for that. Sorry.

It's a very nice box, too, complete with gajillions of resistors.

Can I interest anyone in a slow-moving (but once again migratory) box of electronic junk?

I had several pm's and will update a list of who gets it next, and so on.

The box had seemed really depleted when I got it.

I will post an update and will fork out for the larger box. I plan to restock it and provide some much needed order to its contents, it was stuffed and barely able to be slammed shut when I got it.

Will get mailed out this weekend, sorry for my delay!

There are many boxes floating around, look here. Wouldn't this kind of sharing work out better as a swap registry? I have lots of old DIP8 chips that would probably get destroyed in a box with a bunch of other metal parts. On a side note, if there is anyone in the NY area that can do FET curve trace matching pm me. We'll split the matching sets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.