• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

I'd like a pair of PCB's or two if anyone has one spare, plus possibly a set of parts. Thanks, David.
Hello David,

due to missing time (lots of work) and problems with my eyes (can't see enough when working with tiny transistors) I would be able to offer one or two sets of PCBs plus parts. These are from the first group buy.

Greetings from sunny Germany,
Mathias

When matching the jfets with the circuit shown in the paradise guide..
The 78L05 wouldn't be needed if i already have a 5v wall plug adaptor with stable 5v output?

Also, when matching there isn't any trouble parallelling 8x PNP's for test at once - Each one with their own 2.2M / 2 x 1K resistors of course. And then take NPN's when the PNP are finished matching.
Also the 110K is just a voltage reference before the fets?