• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage part GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I guess Birger is doing his thing. He has just lost the ability to post here.

The message by hesener that difool quoted is from the stoneage. I am extremely concerned. Birger, please post here with an update, or else please return my money no later than Friday of this week.

The message by hesener that difool quoted is from the stoneage.
Hello grufti,

this quoted message is 2 days old I wouldn't call that ancient. Anyhow I do agree that Birger should really post a reply here in this thread.

Cheers,
Mathias

Update:
PM-ed him asking for an update let's see what happens and be patient as we in Germany are now off to work.

Last edited:
This would not be the first time that a group-buy has gone terribly amiss. Birger's silence is a very bad predictor.

I have asked publicly in this forum to receive my money back today. Let's see what happens in reaction to that. And yes, I can figure out how to buy my own parts.

Hey Friends,

no panic on the titanic ;)

sorry for the long absence.

it takes a lot of time sort all that parts.

please have patience...I have a life outside the forum.;););)

I am now about 95 percent complete to sort.

next week I will send the sets to Hesener

Tomorrow I'm going to take a photo of the whole sets..

Regards

Birger

Feels like christmas beeing near

Hey Friends,

...I have a life outside the forum.;););)

I am now about 95 percent complete to sort.

.... Birger

Hello Birger,
many thanks for this update.
Yep, there is a life outside the forum, for shure & for all of us.
I guess your message will make many of us really happy and reminding us that we definitely owe you and hesener as well as his supporters really something!
Thus: many thanks to you, hesener and his "gang" to help us to achieve Paradise!
All the best from Braunschweig, Germany,
Ulrich

Be patient my friend. I am as anxious as you are but there are other priorities in life ones must do.:D:D

Agree with you.

Just thinking about sorting out the lot, and putting it in over 200 boxes
Bill for stiky tape alone must be considerable.

and then having to start again just in case one is left with a few bits and pieces.:D

and addresses and trip to Post Office.

Tanks for doing this once again.

I don't think you or anyone has the right to tell him what to do when and where... I'd suggest to keep our cool, things are gonna be all right.
Dear stevus
because i did some groupbuys here in germany i do know what amount of work has to be done.
So believe me i deeply admire the service given to us.
But again
i want Birger to give a little note to us.
Not Alfred he did more then enough.

By the way
you are not supposed to tell anybody what to ask for.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.