• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage part GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Friends,

no panic on the titanic ;)

sorry for the long absence.

it takes a lot of time sort all that parts.

please have patience...I have a life outside the forum.;););)

I am now about 95 percent complete to sort.

next week I will send the sets to Hesener

Tomorrow I'm going to take a photo of the whole sets..

Regards

Birger

I suggest that we contact Paypal with information to date. There are time limits for them to bring pressure to bear.

Has anyone paid by other methods?

Does anyone have a telephone number, an address, a real name or Bank Transfer details? IF so please send these by PM to Joachim.

I am not suggesting that this is a scam, but the POSSIBILITY that it is a scam is increasing the longer Berger remains silent.

But it may just be that he has a very simple reason for staying so quiet; if so PLEASE contact Joachim by telephone.

Does any person in the Group Buy actually know Berger as a living real person??? If so I am sure that we would be pleased to hear any comments which may be appropriate.

What worries me is that since he closed the GB he has been very absent, and - as above re photographs - has not given anything other than empty promises.

The total involved appears to be more than EURO 15,000!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.