• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage part GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
IMO 2.5 % is pretty good if you can measure the capacitors.
Mix and match to get 2 sets that are close, a bit of difference to the specified value will impact sound less than mismatch between Right and Left boards
+ boards have lot of space for few extra capacitors if needed.

I still think that one get a Working Paradise at this price is pretty good deal

Once you listen to it you may decide to throw serious money at it
Or You may decide that you don't like it, in which case send it to me for disposal, which I will do for you free of charge as a one off:D

Last edited:
The easiest way would be using a multimeter with a test functionality for bipolar transistors, looks like this:

Trisonic-transistor-gain-hFE-test-socket.jpg

Payment for the two GBs will be seperate. If you subscribed you will be contacted via private message.

Regards
Sven

Hello there,

I know the GB is still open, and noone has got the parts but...:

Is there an instruction for matching the pnp´s?:confused:

And is there a paypal page to send the money (for the PCB or the parts or both?

On work Puter so be patient working on that BCXXX40 have HFE from 480 to 640
Best qty / HFE is around midle say 540 HFE match as close as you can keep Sides of Curent Mirror as close as
Mach PNP to NPN
Match both boards if you can
Scary? no not realy 5% match gives you about 50 HFE to play with
Atals thingie sems best one so far, see main tread as been asking that question for you lot:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.