• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage part GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It would be nice to know what the parts are that are being offered.

I'm sure that many more people, including myself, would happily take part in this GB if we knew what we were paying for. A complete parts list should be provided. Most importantly, what parts are being supplied for the RIAA section and at what tolerance? Matching here is important. Also, are original Toshiba FETs included, or the listed equivalent on the BOM?

Thank you Birger for your efforts!

Seen comments about components choice.
IMO
why FR and not FM Panasonic caps?
And yess riaa components choice?

BUT AT THIS PRICE I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN
Whit this I Know I can Build the Paradise and that it will work
Boards can take a lot of heat so one can alvaise swap stuff later.

Even beter if one get 2 lots and can do back to back listening test.
Had problem with explorer spread sheet take forever to load I have installed Gogle crome and now is ok
Put myself on row 121
Price down to 78 Euros now???????
One can not even buy Just the capacitors for that !

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.