Papa, Watt's next?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Variac and Nelson

Attachments

• mark and nelson.jpg
    mark and nelson.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,189
It is always easy to see when someone does something straight from the hart. We always knew that about the Nelson, but now knowing him one day better, I could say that is not just how he works, but how he lives. Seeing the place where he lives, seeing him having great time with his wife, makes you feel happy.
Here is the shot of Nelson demonstrating his MALSS speaker measurement system

Attachments

• measurement mike.jpg
    measurement mike.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,519
Lowters, just in case if we didn't like Feastrex, which I assure you was not the case. Feastrex were revelation I have to say. What a speakers! But what amp we listen to! F2 jFet is the amp of the amps. It is the father of all amps. It is the king of all the amps! If I had to walk to Nelson's place instead to drive, which is precisely 136 miles, just to hear those amps, I would do it. F2 jFet, with Festrex in Nelson's system is that audio nirvana you have been searching for all these years. Do not make it, because you will not be able to, just by it from the Master. When the DIYer would buy the amp it tells you all how good it is.

Attachments

• lowters.jpg
    lowters.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,206
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.