• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Veteran, just one question. What is one set for 12 USD consist of? Is it one PSU + one preamp board = 12 USD or dual mono = 12 USD. Maybe it is stupid question, but it's better to ask becose you posted PCB shematic with two PSU + two P1.7 and called it one set. Sorry for being confused :confused: .

Here is the summary of this group buy so far, correct me if anything wrong.

Veteran Aleph P1.7 boards: Veteran, "I ordered 50 standard (tined) and 30 gold plated PCB sets. For this quantity prices look as follows: 12$ standard, tined version and 20$ for gold plated." (is it EURO?)
* One set contains 2 preamp boards and 2 power supply boards (in dual mono format).

Below is the list of member who expressed interest to purchase boards from Veteran. The first respondant list first and so on. Member with a (*) means they have multiple responses and only the latest one was quoted. I think those did not mention what kind of plate should do so asap. I hope this help the group buy or we could set up a wiki later on.

I would be glad to coordinate volunteerily this group buy so as to save some time of Veteran. All I need to know is: 1) how many set; and 2) what type of plate you want. Please send this information to my email.

(1)sandyhooker: a set for me*
(2)Lucas_G: I would be willing to buy 4 pieces!
(3)steenoe: I am in for a pair or two
(4)boby542001: 2 * P1.7 PCB; 2 * PSU PCB, gold platted.*
(5)Tarasque: one tinned set pls.*
(6)kestrel200: Stereo set Gold plated!!
(7)ipolyadov: I am in for a stereo set, gold platted
(8)1/137: 2 stereo sets please
(9)intense-tavda: 2 psu and 4 main boards in gold!*
(10)Nisbeth: Two tinned sets*
(11)jleaman: Id like a set of gold and a psu board.
(12)kmj: up my order to 4 Tined stereo sets*
(13)Luke: stereo dual mono tinned
(14)Hastur: a stereo set with the ps board.
(15)SteveA: I'd like three sets of boards.
(16)oneburgerboy: two sets of tinned boards.
(17)ghee0: a complete set of tinned pcb.
(18)urosh: one set of pcb's
(19)KT: one set of the gold boards.
(20)ElectroNick: one set gold plated - one psu
(21)SRMcGee: two complete dual mono stereo sets, preferably gold
(22)axp31: a dual mono set.
(23)bbakota2000: like to buy 2 x Aleph P + 1 x PSU!
(24)ZUM911: 2 ALEPH pcb and 2 psu's
(25)Has: 2 ALEPH pcb dual mono sets (4pcb+4psu)
(26)W.O.L.F.: a complete dual mono stereo sets, preferably gold
(27)folkeb: a PCB set for a dual mono version
(28)2002tii: 2 set`s of dual mono.
(29)julius20: a set of pcbs
(30)wchick: one set of dual mono
(31)SvErD: One set dual mono please
(32)jasonlky: pcb's for 2 preamps... that is 4 preamp boards and 4 psu boards
(33)shusha: two PreAmp boards
(34)Tomasz Rodak: one complete set, tinned
(35)MBEx: dual mono
(36)jacco vermeulen: 1 dual mono set
(37)thinkbad: a set, dual mono.
(38)Nordic: a goldplated dual mono set
(39)Wasineveritis: one goldplated dual mono set
(40)potepuh: a PCB set for a dual mono version
(41)axelcs: two tinned sets
(42)motzu': 2 tinned stereo sets
(43)md_Stryker: a full set for dual mono Gold plated
(44)klie: two tinned sets
(45)mach.88: 2 sets of goldplated boards

Thanks a lot! Veteran and Nelson!

WC

Mind Boggling

I am astonised at the stagerring interest that the diy community has towards the P 1.7 preamp. I am wondering how may are just collecting boards for a rainy day and how many intend to build one from the boards of this Group buy?

Hope that there are enough boards to go round.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

This may be premature, but newbies like me gotta think ahead: will someone be kind enough to recommend a bill of materials for this project? I'm thinking about specific recommendations for the various components, perhaps even including Digikey or Mouser part numbers; in fact, if someone could post parts lists for both low cost and (rational) exotic versions of the P1.7, the newbies amongst us would have the option of "just" high end or an all-out assault on the highest end.

Regards,
Scott

ElectroNick said:
No it's not !
Look here

But did you sign up ? :whazzat:

Grtz
Nick

Nick, why would I, or anyone else for that mater? The Group Buy was started here and there was no mention of moving it somewhere else.
There are some 50+ people right here waiting to hear what is going on.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am going to look elsewhere.

This is so typical, setup a group buy, get a bunch of people interested and disappear.

LOL:hot:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.