• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally we have got a permission from Mr Pass! I can order pcb's now

strange, I thought that I heard the choir from "Messiah" just now:
"hallelulja, hallelulja hallelulja"

Anyway, do you want some confirmation other than the posted replies in this thread from us who want the boards?

Edit:
I think that I want some more than my previously stated 2pairs. However, I cant make my mind up before I know if it is to be Tinned or Gold (a price you know ;) )
I thought that if I'm going to order some boards I might as well Buy some extra for my fellow DIY-ers at the swedish forum I frequent (sell without financial gain ofcourse! )

Me too!

Hi,

I just happened upon this thread. I would like to get pcb's for 2 preamps... that is 4 preamp boards and 4 psu boards.

Not sure if there is any advantages in gold.... but I'll go for it.

Gold plated for me.... shipped to Malaysia, thanks.

Please let us know how this is going to play out.... payment, shipping etc....

Thanks heaps

veteran

What boards will it be, Gold or tinned? Or perhaps both?

Will you order boards based on the amount written in the posts of this tread or do you want a confirming E-mail from buyers? ( I myself will order more if tinned)

Are the price posted earlier confirmed or estimated?

Do we/you have an estimated date? I'm not in a hurry or anything, I just like to know stuff like that :angel:

Best regards

Oh, one more thing, those small, square, blue switches on your boards, what are they for?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.