• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think it is possible to use only one channel for stereo unbalanced use,but why not to use both channels?Components are cheap ,30w or 60 w transformer dont have so much difference in price,and in the future maybe you will need xlr .

I love the essential filosofy and i not think that i will use in future the xlr connections,please do you conferm me that i must eliminate the network of the two 100ohm R and the 2kohm trimmer between them?
Thanks in advantage an sorry for my english!:D

Hi all,

Another question regarding rca / xlr, also simplier :)

Looking at the basic diagram, we can see something like in (+) (-) and out (+) (-) which quite looks like RCA. Also looking at the diy aleph p pictures, we can see both RCA end XLR.

Finally, is the aleph P an XLR or RCA preamp ?

Cheers

Hi all;
this is my first post on the forum but I read some time.
Now I need to buy a preamp pcb aleph 1.7 because I have the whole kit to build but I cooked some tracks of one of the two boards.
some of you would know tell me where I could buy it?
Thank you very much for your kind response

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi all;
this is my first post on the forum but I read some time.
Now I need to buy a preamp pcb aleph 1.7 because I have the whole kit to build but I cooked some tracks of one of the two boards.
some of you would know tell me where I could buy it?
Thank you very much for your kind response

zenit70:

I think someone posted a note some time ago indicating that Veteran was no longer supplying AP17 pcbs. You might reach out to him, just in case. Another option: PASS LABS CLONE - ALEPH P 1.7 DIY Preamplifier PCB layout

Regards,
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.